- New! Create language- or region-specific versions of a master document, and distribute those copies to other authors to edit, translate, review or approve
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration - edit documents directly in the software using a browser-based interface. No checking out or downloading documents to your desktop
- Track employee attestations, identifying correlations between incidents and policies
- Integrates seamlessly into Microsoft SharePoint
- Automated email reminders to review and update policies
- Find policies quickly using powerful search functionality
- Include interactive content, such as videos, for training
- The NAVEX Global Gateway home page provides at-a-glance insights through dashboard widgets
PolicyTech policy management software simplifies the process of authoring, approving and distributing documents and capturing attestation. Policy management software uses rules-based workflows and alerts to keep policies moving through the process, alerting compliance managers about unread policies, and reminding document owners when to update or retire policies.
New! PolicyTech Foundation Certification and disclosure software for critical documents needing attestation.
Simplify the process of writing, sharing, distributing and attesting to policies and procedures.
Organizations of all sizes experience the struggles of policy management, including difficulties maintaining the growing tide of new policies associated with new laws and regulations.
Having a robust policy manager software in place helps you manage the whole policy lifecycle, from creating business policies that are clear and look consistent, to tracking employee attestations, identifying correlations between incidents and policies as well as regularly reviewing and updating policies.
PolicyTech automates the compliance and quality practices in diverse markets including retail, government, pharmaceutical, energy, life sciences, banking and finance, healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality and law enforcement.
NAVEX Global Policy & Procedure Management Software & Services have earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
In addition to supporting industry-specific regulatory guidelines from HIPAA, RFPA, NCQA, URAC, ERISA, ECOA, CRA and FCRA, PolicyTech supports corporate governance and risk management programs as well as mandates and regulations such as OSHA, JCAHO and ISO standards that apply to a wide range of industries.
Sample Company Policies
How do you write an effective company policy? There’s so much involved in writing effective policies and procedures that will be read and understood by all employees. We’ve partnered with the world’s most respected employment law firm, Littler, to provide you with sample company policy templates for the most common risk areas. You can customize and use these corporate policy examples as a starting point for your organization by simply inserting your company name and other information relevant to your business.
Download our Anti-Harassment & Bullying Policy Template to see what a well-written defensible policy looks like.
Download NAVEX Global's Code of Conduct as a starting point for your code.
- Send out policies and procedures to external users for document collaboration as well as distribution and attestation of policies
- Manage policies in multiple languages
- Secure, centralized and auditable repository of critical documents
- Full reporting and audit tracking for all documents, including multiple copies of a master document
- Automatic escalation to managers
- Reduced development and review time
- View relationship between policies and incidents to identify policies that may need to be rewritten, redistributed or emphazied with additional training
- 5000+ free sample policies and procedures templates that can be used as is or modified to fit your needs
- Access anywhere at any time
We're here to help. Call us and speak with a PolicyTech expert who will answer any questions you might have.
One of our software engineers will show you how PolicyTech helps companies build and maintain ethical cultures.Request a demo >
Give PolicyTech a try by signing up for a 30-day free trial. You'll get a fully functional account you can share with five other users.Start a trial >
What our customers are saying about PolicyTech.
“We have loaded over 500 policies into the system which accounts for thousands of pieces of paper. This software has eliminated our need to print and distribute SOPs and it ensures that everyone in the office has access to the latest information at their fingertips. We have found your product to be user friendly and proving to be a vital tool for all of our employees. Keep up the great work and thank you for offering such a useful product.”