What does ‘bad’ policy management look like?
Every modern organisation relies on a set of policies or procedures that guide the conduct of its employees, stakeholders, management – and therefore the organisation as a whole.
However, such documentation is often paper or email-based, scattering it across the organisation and making it difficult to maintain, manage and distribute. Such a haphazard approach also increases the chance that policies will be written, presented and managed in an inconsistent way.
Persisting with inefficient policy and procedure management practices can be time-consuming and expensive. Worse still, it can expose your organisation to an array of legal, regulatory, reputational and health and safety risks.
Why organisations are turning to policy management software
Policy and procedure management software, like PolicyTech, makes it easy to review, manage and share your company’s critical procedures and policies.
You can use it to automate a range of tasks to make policy management easier, and even assign policy attestation and quizzes to ensure stakeholders read and understand the policies relevant to them.
PolicyTech will transform the way you manage policies and procedures
PolicyTech from NAVEX Global is an industry-leading policy and procedure management system. Its wide range of tools enable you to:
- create policy templates
- automate archiving and version control of updated documents
- follow a policy’s progress – from implementation to review and reassessment
- assign writers, reviewers and approvers
- notify stakeholders when their input is required
- generate reports to identify bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- ensure employees read and understand relevant policies and procedures
- report suspected policy violations
Get Pricing >
Discover PolicyTech >