Safeguarding Your Organization from Ethics & Compliance Risk
Partnering with NAVEX Global helps protect your people, reputation and bottom line
About NAVEX Global
NAVEX Global defends your organization from legal, financial, reputational and regulatory risk. Our proven solutions help you contain risks related to the constant stream of new threats, laws and regulations your organization must address each day.
Your Trusted Partner
More than 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and 12,500 clients around the world trust us to power their ethics and compliance (E&C) programs. Our flexible, scalable solutions make E&C programs more effective—and easier to manage and measure. A partnership with NAVEX Global helps you protect your people, reputation and bottom line.
More Manageable. More Measurable. More Meaningful.
Manage complex E&C tasks more efficiently. Measure program results more accurately. Connect the dots across your program to get meaningful insights to continuously improve. NAVEX Global’s integrated suite of proven E&C tools, content and services equips organizations to identify and contain compliance risks and threats. Whether you need one solution or our full suite, we're ready to help protect your people, reputation and bottom line.
Manage Policies & Procedures
- PolicyTech® Policy Management: Manage your organization’s most important documents throughout all stages of the policy life cycle including drafting, editing, approving, updating and distributing. PolicyTech creates an auditable database of records complete with automated policy alignment and stakeholder attestation.
- Code of Conduct: Your code of conduct is a reflection of your organization, its people, passions and aspirations. Our Agile Code of Conduct™ and Code Writer solutions help you shine a light on not just what your organization does, but how you do it and who you are. With an interactive, vibrant and engaging code accessible to all of your stakeholders, you can effectively declare your tone from the top, your commitment to your values, and your unique culture.
Train & Engage
- NAVEXEngage® Online Training: Strengthen your organizational culture, meet legal requirements and inspire behavioral change by deploying our online ethics and compliance training. Developed by compliance and education experts, vetted by Baker McKenzie and exclusively endorsed by SHRM and the ACC, NAVEXEngage ethics and compliance training is relevant, engaging and market-trusted.
- Awareness Solutions: Raise awareness of key E&C program components, including your whistleblower hotline and key training messages, with NAVEX Global’s proven awareness materials.
Report & Resolve
- EthicsPoint® Incident Management: Capture and investigate E&C reports from across your organization in a centralized database. Our EthicsPoint Incident Management solution gathers data from all of your reporting channels – including your ethics hotline, web intake, and reports forms for open door conversations – to create a systematic approach to documenting case assignments and streamlining workflow.
- Whistleblower Hotline Intake: Trusted by thousands of customers around the world, our hotlines help employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders quickly and easily report potential ethics and compliance issues. Our hotlines also provide you with the E&C data you need to inform your program, helping you spot trends and take corrective action before minor issues become major.
Assess & Monitor
- RiskRate® Enterprise Due Diligence: Pursue a risk-based approach to reducing your third-party risk with RiskRate. With end-to-end risk management and due diligence capabilities, RiskRate stratifies and prioritizes your risk to effectively onboard, screen, monitor and risk-rank all of your third parties to protect your organization.
- Third Party Monitoring: An effective third-party risk management and due diligence approach – based on FCPA Guidelines and other global legislation – ensures you protect your organization from enforcement and reputational risk. Screen your third parties and continuously monitor their status against the world’s largest risk intelligence database: review adverse media, sanctions and politically exposed persons (PEP) lists, and activate integrated enhanced due diligence as needed.
Data & Community
- Compliance Next™: Connect with thousands of like-minded compliance professionals in the first and only member-driven compliance community. Whether you are just starting, up for a promotion, or in the boardroom, every compliance professional needs the right information, guidance and proof points to have confidence in each stage of their career.
- Professional Services: Maximize your investment in NAVEX Global solutions by working with our Professional Services team. Their proven processes ensure successful change management for your team by minimizing technical issues and reducing ramp-up time.
- GRC Insights™ Industry Benchmarking: Effectively evaluate your ethics and compliance program’s performance by benchmarking your hotline incident data against your specific industry peers. GRC Insights reports not only provide you with the “Board Ready”data you need, they also help reduce potential risks and strengthen your corporate culture.
The NAVEX Global Client Experience
Build a Strong Foundation & Improve Program Efficiency
- Implementation Services: Benefit from the best practices we’ve developed through thousands of implementations. Our team asks the right questions, involves the right people, provides training on optimal processes and sets appropriate timelines to achieve quick and effective deployment of our solutions.
- Product Training: Choose from our live, interactive training sessions or access on-demand training to build a team of power users – and maximize your investment in our solutions.
Get Ongoing Support
- Customer Support: Our Customer Support team’s motto is this: we listen, we’re available, we share our expertise, and we’re eager to address and resolve issues to your satisfaction. Our stellar customer satisfaction scores prove that we deliver on our commitment.
- Customer Resource Center: NAVEX Global customers have access to the latest information, training, FAQs, support ticket infomation and growing knowlege base in our Customer Resource Center. The CRC is globally accessible to our customers, regularly updated, and full of useful information to make the most of your NAVEX Global solutions.
Thought Leadership & Benchmarking Resources
From insights on the latest E&C news and trends to benchmarking reports and tools, our resources help you take your E&C program to the next level.
- Blog - Ethics & Compliance Matters™: NAVEX Global’s Ethics & Compliance Matters Blog is a collective of industry throught leaders looking beneath the surface of compliance news and best practices to understand the "why," and implement the "how," in effective ethics and compliance programs.
- Benchmark Reports: E&C professionals around the world rely on NAVEX Global’s indispensable annual benchmarking reports to make better decisions and increase program effectiveness.
- Incident Management Benchmark Report
- Policy Management Benchmark Report
- Ethics &Compliance Training Benchmark Report
- Third Party Due Diligence Benchmark Report
- EMEA & APAC Whistleblowing Hotline Benchmark Report
- EMEA & APAC State of Compliance Programs Benchmark Report
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 85% of the FORTUNE 500 and more than 14,000 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.