Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management for Financial Services
Financial services companies have historically used a silo-based approach to compliance, risk management and IT security; with each group or department focused on specific risks or guidelines.
Today this approach no longer works. Regulatory requirements, operational risks and cyberthreats are now entwined and more complex. Dividing these disciplines:
- Prevents institutions from creating a common framework to manage compliance
- Hinders management’s ability to develop a unified risk appetite
- Limits the ability to report on cross-functional issues
- Requires more time to accumulate data across various business functions, resulting in isolated business decisions made by each function, instead of enterprise-wide
- Prevents auditors from establishing a universal view of the business
Download the datasheet to learn more.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global is the worldwide leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services. Our solutions help organizations manage risk, address complex regulatory requirements and foster an ethical, productive workplace culture.