Hotline & Incident Management: Translation & Interpretation Services
NAVEX Global provides interpretation services for call activity within our hotline reporting system. These services are managed through our Contact Center, which is operational 24/7/365, ensuring accurate and timely support.
NAVEX Global uses industry leaders Transatlantic Translations (dba LangCommLive) and Certified Languages International for interpretation services for hotline calls, available 24 hours a day, and 365 days of the year.
Language support services facilitate effective communication and management of reports across an ever-changing international landscape. In conjunction with our interpretation vendor, we can provide interpretation support in over 200 languages.
The top twenty-five (25) languages requested for over-the-phone interpretation are as follows, with Spanish and Portuguese comprising 65% of the calls:
Our service providers offer professionally-trained and tested interpreters to ensure that every reporter experiences consistent skills and a high-quality interaction during the interpretation process including:
- High proficiency in both English and the interpreted language
- General knowledge and familiarity with both cultures
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely in both languages
Reporters calling from existing international services (International Toll-Free or AT&T Direct Access) are routed to a recorded audio attendant to the NAVEX Global Contact Center. The automated recording enables the reporter to select his/her language preference. Furthermore, calls to our Contact Center will be triaged by our auto-attendant to determine the best course of handling and can be routed directly to a Communication Specialist when needed. When the call arrives to our Communication Specialist that requires utilization of our third-party vendor, the reporter will be conferenced in with an in-language interpreter. The price for interpretations is calculated per minute and depends on the length of the call. On average, our interpretation services fees are approximately $55.00 for new reports. All languages will be billed at $3.70 per minute, or inclusive based on contractual agreement.
The above information reflects a general summary of our interpretation or translation services for informational purposes and is subject to change.
NAVEX Global provides translation services for web-based report activity contained within our hotline reporting system. Translation services are managed through our Contact Center, which is operational 24/7/365, ensuring accurate and timely support.
NAVEX Global supports in-house translation services for Latin-American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French and German (Usage rates apply.). We also retain the services of reputable third-party organizations to perform translations in over 100 languages. NAVEX Global makes every effort to dispatch, or deliver reports within 12 hours for all reports received in English.
Reports in all other languages are dispatched to the system administrator or appropriate pre- designated recipients in the foreign language received, and an English language translation of the report is provided within 48 to 72 business hours upon receipt or request. Time frame for translations excludes weekends and US Holidays).
Translation & Proofreading Rates
Several conditions may result in extended delivery time frames for translations, including but not limited to:
- Some languages are more obscure (e.g. Malay and Mongolian) and are not utilized often through our experience with the reporting system. As a result, the number of on-hand translators is limited for less prominent languages.
- Character-heavy languages such as Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Hebrew, Japanese and Russian can create extended delivery times depending on the length and detail of the presented information.
- Languages that are not displayed left to right (e.g. Arabic is written right to left), require special handling and additional time to process.
- The costs of document translations include verbatim translation into English (or into the language requested) and proofreading/quality assurance. The minimum charge for translation is $125.00, with an average charge of approximately $185.00 depending on the length and language.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 13,000 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.