EthicsPoint® Incident Management: Custom Web Report Forms
Gain visibility into the data you already have
Your organization’s Code of Conduct instructs employees to report any misconduct observed in the workplace to their managers or other appropriate personnel. However, once a report has been made, correctly routing this information to the appropriate entity is often a step fraught with inconsistencies. NAVEX Global’s Custom report Forms are powerful report capture tools that give you much- needed visibility into the data that your managers are already gathering every day.
Capture and Manage All Report Data
If your business is like most others, you’re collecting and storing vital data on paper, in email, multiple copies of spreadsheets, or isolated databases with no means of compiling and viewing the information. One at a time, these reports can be selectively dismissed or accidentally overlooked. When seen company-wide, they can reveal systemic problems that may have a serious impact on your business.
Once these siloed systems are replaced by dynamic web report forms, information is uniformly captured and mapped directly to your incident management database for automatic case creation, review, notification, and investigation. Consistent handling and a more complete aggregation of report data gives you what you need to protect your business, employees, stakeholders from potential risks affecting the business.
- Enforce consistent data capture, documentation, and investigative workflow
- Increase productivity through automation of manual processes
- Identify trends and patterns of misconduct by investigator(s), locations, regions in real-time, enabling proactive countermeasures
- Manage and analyze cases and associated costs by case/store/region/ etc., which enables you to consider trends at all levels of your business
- Consolidate disparate processes and systems into one integrated system, building transparency and enhanced collaboration
- Easily-configured to meet your current and future business needs
If You Can See It, You Can Manage It
Visibility is king. Make the most of your incident management system by integrating all of your printed or stand-alone data capture tools in one powerful online platform.
- FCPA Compliance Report form collects and monitors employee, partner, vendor, supplier or agent attestations according to your FCPA Policies and Guidelines.
- HR Report form allows capture for a wide range of incidents that may need special handling from hr, such as harassment, discrimination, wage and hour violations, and unsafe working conditions.
- Gifts & Gratuities Report form facilitates approvals and/or reporting for all gifts exceeding a specified amount in order to mitigate the risk of FCPA or other legal violations.
- Potential Breach of Protected Health Information form is specific to HIPAA compliance incidents and ensuring health data privacy
- Conflict of Interest Report form captures all conflicts of interest issues from employees, officers and directors.
- Direct Input to your EthicsPoint incident management system lets you grant select users – or the general public – to create a new record in your case manager
This is just a small sampling of our custom form design capability. Virtually any information you’re collecting on paper can be captured and managed digitally in your case management system. To see the whole range of form types and all of the great dynamic features, schedule a demo with one of our experts.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global is the worldwide leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services. Trusted by more than 14,500 customers, our solutions help organizations manage risk, address complex regulatory compliance requirements and foster an ethical, highly productive workplace culture.