Online Training: Global Anti-Corruption & Bribery
Raise Awareness of How to Spot, Report and Prevent Corruption
As part of our anti-bribery & corruption series, NAVEX Global’s international anti-bribery & corruption course provides your employees and managers with a broad overview of global bribery laws and regulations, as well as practical guidance about your organization’s policies, expectations and reporting procedures.
Created in close partnership with top legal experts, the Global Anti-Bribery & Corruption course, provided by NAVEX Global, has been meticulously designed to help your organization build a culture of compliance, avoid violations and establish powerful legal defenses if faced with a corruption scandal.
One Course —Three Powerful Training Formats
- Part One is set as a television news show that vividly demonstrates the impact of corruption on an organization, as well as broader communities. Learners discover their role in anti-corruption efforts and the importance of conducting business with integrity.
- In Part Two, learners join an interactive news challenge, sharing information, earning rewards and keeping notes along the way.
- Part Three highlights your anti-corruption policies with our innovative Policy in Action™ tool. Learners search your policies to find answers to your custom interactive questions.
- High – Video & Audio
- Medium – Still Images & Audio
- Low – Still Images & Text Only
Course Length Options
- Host on ELT’s robust and scalable LMS
- Host on your own standards-compliant LMS (AICC and SCORM)
- Feature your logo and colors
- Include your policy and confirm receipt via electronic certification
- Include ‘Ask a Question’ and reporting features
- Include a multimedia introduction and conclusion from your key leaders
- Custom completion certificate
- Add information unique to your organization with a variety of section-level screen options
Unmatched Content by Top Legal Experts
Our Global Anti-Bribery & Corruption course was created in close partnership with top legal experts to deliver rock solid content, establish a culture of compliance and integrity, reduce law and policy violations and establish powerful legal defenses.
- Fundamentals of policy and the law
- The impact of corruption on the organization
- The risks associated with improper payments
- Individual employee responsibilities and obligations
- Overview of gifts, hospitality and reimbursement of business expenses
- Improper payments under the law
- Consequences for violating law or policy
- Spotting and reporting conduct that may violate law or policy
- Importance of seeking guidance and asking questions
- Importance of maintaining accurate books and records
- Spotting common red flags and suspicious activity
- Prohibition against retaliation
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 13,000 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.