Share Your Organization's Goals and Values
NAVEX Global’s Code Writer team is here to help you reach your audience with a code of conduct that fits your organization’s unique needs. We can help you whether you’re building a new code from scratch or you’re updating an existing code. In both cases, a concisely written code can help you connect with your employees, address regulatory requirements, meet industry best practices and express your organization’s values.
Our team has been creating effective codes for organizations of all sizes, in all industries and all over the world for more than two decades. We work with you and your team to understand your organization’s risk areas, employee demographics, and your goals and objectives. We then build a code that addresses your needs and the behavioral expectations you wish to express for your employees.
Our streamlined process includes:
- Review and approve table of contents
- Select from design templates
- Content developed and delivered
- Customer review and edit
- Layout into approved design
- Formatting of final deliverables
- Final delivery (English)
Together, we build a code that:
Communicates Your Values
- When easy-to-use, your code becomes the resource employees turn to when they’re facing a challenging decision.
Informs Your Employees
- Connect answer-seekers with your hotline, ethics & compliance team, HR, Legal or other internal resources to help your employees make better business decisions.
Reaches Your Audience
- Translating your code into the languages your workforce is most comfortable reading, shows your commitment to creating an ethical workplace to all your employees.
Protects Your Organization
- Your code helps mitigate organizational risk by clearly stating regulatory and behavioral expectations in an engaging way for employees to connect with.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 13,000 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.