Agile Code of Conduct
Your Organization's Stake in the Ground
An Agile Code of Conduct helps employees understand how to apply your values and standards to their work. It provides an opportunity for leadership to set clear expectations. And it shows key stakeholders – suppliers, business partners, customers, regulators and the public – who you are and who you aspire to be.
Want to be an organization known for valuing its people and committing to ethical business practices? Say it – say it loud and say it proud, by saying it through a dynamic, interactive and compelling code of conduct.
Your code of conduct is the perfect place to put your stake in the ground, and NAVEX Global’s experienced code development team is here to help. Our team of senior advisors, designers, graphic artists, project managers and writers work with you to produce a code that is truly reflective of your organization’s values.
For more than 20 years, NAVEX Global has written and designed many award-winning codes for organizations across a range of industries.
Our process includes:
- Meetings, interviews
- Resource gathering
- Project planning
- Theme, content organization
- Theme selection
- Branding validation
- Code launch meeting
- Content drafts
- Stakeholder / SME review
- Revision cycles
- Design proofs
- Revision cycles
- Board reviews
- Final approval
- Formatting of final deliverables
- PDF creation
- Final delivery (English)
- Translation to target languages
- Delivery of final translated versions
Together, we build a code that:
Communicates Your Values
- When easy-to-use, your code becomes the resource employees turn to when they’re facing a challenging decision. It provides guidance to help align their actions with your values and expectations as well as with regulatory requirements.
Informs Your Employees
- Pack your code full of relevant FAQs and decision-making tools. These will connect answer-seekers with your hotline, ethics & compliance team, HR, Legal or other internal resources to help your employees make better business decisions.
Reaches Your Audience
- Translating your code into the languages your workforce is most comfortable reading, shows your commitment to creating an ethical workplace to all your employees.
Protects Your Organization
- Your code helps mitigate organizational risk by clearly stating regulatory and behavioral expectations in an engaging way for employees to connect with.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 85% of the FORTUNE 500 and more than 14,000 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.