NAVEX Global shall at its own cost and expense continuously maintain the following insurance coverages during the term of the MSA with insurers having an A.M. Best rating of at least A- VII or better:
- (i) Worker’s Compensation Insurance as required by Applicable Law;
- (ii) Employers’ Liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 each accident, $1,000,000 each bodily injury disease and $1,000,000 aggregate bodily injury disease;
- (iii) Commercial General Liability insurance including premises-operations, property damage, products/completed operations, contractual liability, personal and advertising injury with limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 general aggregate, and $2,000,000 Products/Completed Operations aggregate;
- (iv) Commercial Automobile Liability Insurance, including hired, borrowed and non-owned automobile coverage, in the amount of $1,000,000 combined single limit each occurrence;
- (v) Umbrella liability with limits not less than $11,000,000 per occurrence and aggregate in excess of the limits in subsections (ii), (iii), and (iv) above;
- (vi) Professional Liability insurance including Technology Errors and Omissions, Privacy and Cyber-Risk (Network Security) Liability insurance with a minimum limit of $5,000,000 each claim and annual aggregate;
Upon Client’s request, NAVEX Global shall endeavor to furnish Client with certificates of insurance evidencing the above coverages.