It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. As our Workforce Manager, you will fill a key part of the management team responsible for developing our people, systems and procedures that allow for scalable growth. You will provide leadership over the Workforce Analyst Team and work closely with an amazing group of people committed to your own success and growth with our team!
You will be responsible for real-time management of call activities across multiple sites, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring the most efficient use of resources. You will partner closely with the Contact Center Director and NetClaim Operations team to provide guidance and leadership on contact center productivity, call volume monitoring, real-time schedule adjustments and service level metrics adherence.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Ensure current workforce management policies, processes, procedures, decision matrixes and references materials are documented
- Oversee day to day staffing, schedule adjustments and time off requests for our location in Norcross, GA as well as for our BPO in Belize City, BZE to ensure adequate staffing to meet service level goals
- Utilize Aspect eWFM and Genesys PureConnect to analyze multi-skill call volume history, calling patterns, business events, service levels, and associated data to accurately forecast call volume and number of staff required to achieve service level and workforce optimization; create and organize frontline schedules as well as back office schedules
- Analyze and review operational performance, compare results against business objectives and KPIs and provide feedback/recommendations to management on process improvements
- Ensure staffing models are in line with current budget; assist in forecasting future staffing budgets for the Contact Center
- Identify, research and investigate issues that may negatively affect required service levels and client requirements
- Ensure proper utilization of skill-based routing, client-specific program staffing, off-line tasks, etc. as needed to meet service level requirements
- Manage and develop Workforce Management team. Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make change when necessary and proactively address performance issues
- Coach and inspire staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work-related experience or equivalent
- Three or more years of direct experience in Contact Center Workforce Management
- Experience with Aspect eWFM and Genesys PureConnect strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Office such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to solve practical problems and perform responsibilities with minimal supervision and organize workload for effective implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with cross functional workgroups
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!