It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Vice President of Product Management, you will be the business leader driving innovation and delivery of new and enhanced products to the market that meet desired requirements, solve important business problems, deliver high margin return, provide NAVEX Global with a defensible competitive advantage and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
Your leadership and ability to execute will be the driving force in realizing the roadmap to achieve aggressive growth targets, as you research, present and implement strategies and programs for acquiring and retaining customers. You will use your expertise in driving YOY revenue growth in a related/similar sector to Global Ethics and Compliance to work with leaders in Sales, Product Engineering, Services and Marketing to define and drive NAVEX Global’s revenue growth globally for our suite of offerings.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Provide executive leadership and strategic planning for the product management team and the broader organization to gather and prioritize requirements from customers, prospects, competitors and industry influencers into a rolling 12-month roadmap that is reviewed monthly with key internal stakeholders
- Ensure growth and efficiency strategies take into account a whole-product view by collaborating with marketing, sales, services, and technical teams to ensure alignment on positioning, pricing, packaging, go-to-market, implementation, support, retention, change management and team coordination
- Determine team structure, accountability and organizational management for program delivery
- Manage the team to execute against team plans in alignment with company bookings, billings and customer renewal targets
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to position NAVEX ahead of industry trends and maintain competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with product marketing in creating positioning and messaging documents and developing innovative sales tools, presentations and content to support the company’s sales processes
- Communicate with customers, partners, thought leaders and other representatives from the ethics and compliance industry to identify trends that affect ethics and compliance needs
- Understand the competitive landscape and lead competitive strategy
- Enhance the organization's industry profile by representing NAVEX through presentations, blog posts, and industry events
- Lead cross-functional teams in creating product release / product readiness plans to ensure all departments are prepared to support and manage new releases
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of your organization
- Adjust teams and operations to enhance quality and efficiency of products and client deliverables
- Work collaboratively with other executive managers to ensure seamless operations across the enterprise
- Work with CTO and CFO to prepare and manage a comprehensive budget
- Achieve revenue, profit, and other financial targets set for the business
What You Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- Experience driving innovation and revenue growth for a business unit, team or product suite generating a minimum of $200M+ managing a total group of 20+ team members
- Deep and hands-on experience with scaled agile processes
- 5+ years in a leadership role within a B2B global solutions business is required, in an industry sector/subsector whereby the challenges, subject matter and growth opportunities levers are similar to E&C and from which your experience is valuable and transferable to that of NAVEX Global
- Demonstrated ability to analyze global markets and identify strategic opportunities for profitable revenue growth and penetration, whether it be pricing, content, delivery modalities, or other. Must be able to make a solid business case for these growth strategies based on data/market research.
- Ideally, our selected candidate will likely be at heart a technologist on some level, having an understanding of how technology has been leveraged in the past in similar B2B companies, how it is being used today.
- Experience working within matrixed organizations in which collaboration with sales, marketing, implementation and services was integral to success, is key.
- Demonstrable P&L responsibility for a growing business
- Availability to travel as needed to support business growth and operations
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!