It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you are a high motivated and tenacious individual looking to break into B2B business and sales development, we have a great opportunity for you! We have an opening on our marketing team that is a great first step into more advanced B2B functions such as Marketing, Implementation, Sales, or Client Services. In this role you will be utilizing NAVEX Global’s database to generate qualified sales opportunities for our Account Executive Team. You will develop deep knowledge of the compliance industry as well as build skills to demonstrate persistence, increase ability to overcome obstacles and achieve assigned goals.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Acquire/generate qualified business leads
- Cold call, engage with and develop prospects to be closed by Sales team
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeable with decision makers such as VPs, Directors and C-suite personnel
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Nurture longer term prospects
- Conduct territory development best practices with email, phone, and chat using sales enablement tools to connect with new prospects and current clients
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- A tenacious worth ethic with a desire to have a career in sales
- Energy and passion and are process oriented yet creative
- The desire to meet and exceed quota on a monthly basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales, telemarketing, or lead generation is a plus but not required
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The temperament of a self-starter that is highly motivated and self-driven
- The ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect’s “fit”
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!