It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX Global is an industry leader providing a full suite of integrated risk and compliance software products that make a positive impact in the world. We are a growth company and we’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic Solutions Engineer to be part of our success!
As our Solutions Engineer and a key member of our sales organisation, you will create high quality engagement opportunities for our customers and prospects, supporting revenue generation. You will help NAVEX Global’s customers realise the value of our fully integrated risk and compliance solutions. In partnership with our sales professionals, you will support NAVEX Global’s sales methodology, create tailored product presentations and build customer relationships.
We Offer You:
- A collaborative, thriving organisation with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
- An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Learn and apply industry knowledge in support of sales for our integrated risk and compliance solutions in a dynamic and engaging work environment
- Conduct pre-sales activities such as research, discovery and product presentations for revenue generation and pipeline growth
- Strategically influence buyers by demonstrating the value of our solutions and services
- Evaluate existing customer processes and systems, identify pain points and recommend best-practice application of our solutions
- Develop requirements for proof-of concept “sandbox” systems
- Leverage position core competencies to advance customers through the sales cycle
- Make data driven decisions based on KPIs like win rate, average days to close and cross-sell %
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred with an emphasis on business or computer science
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, consulting or software solution implementation in the corporate marketplace
- Previous experience with SaaS solutions and GRC industry knowledge will support your success
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Windows, and other communication and collaboration tools
- Strong business management skills, familiarity with strategic and value selling
- Understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!