It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As the Director of Solutions Engineers, you are responsible for ensuring high quality engagement activity with our customers and prospects while supporting the Sales methodology. In this role, you will coach, motivate, monitor and manage Solutions Engineers to achieve operational excellence and revenue goals. The Director’s broad knowledge of company process, SE leadership, communication with and reporting to Senior Leadership, and positioning the voice of the customer in assisting creation of the overall product roadmap, are critical to the continued growth and success of the SE team members and overall organizational achievement.
This role requires deep understanding of NAVEX Global products and services with an ability to determine complex scope across multiple product lines to support the sale and delivery of our fully integrated risk and compliance platform. The Director is responsible for professional growth and development of SE resources and for the quality and efficacy of SE engagements globally.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Oversee the Solutions Engineer (SE) team, supporting NAVEX Global’s sales methodology, best practices and processes to ensure time, scope, cost and quality are in alignment to further support continuous improvement and high results achievement
- Onboard, coach, train and foster growth of SE resources on core competencies with a deep understanding of product, services, and inspirational technical demos for ongoing team improvement and retention
- Advise, coach and partner with cross-functional teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment and revenue generation techniques, as needed
- Drive improvements to current offerings and methodologies and develop additional SE programs aligned with a focus on profitability and repeatability, as needed
- Achieve consistent and timely reporting of all key success metrics for SE to improve processes, procedures, reporting, metrics and overall knowledgebase within SE team with a focus on increasing quality, efficiency, utilization rate and accommodating scalability
- Improve processes, procedures, reporting, metrics, and overall knowledgebase within SE team with a focus on increasing quality, efficiency, utilization rate, and accommodating scalability
- Partner with sales, sales operations and other teams and departmental leaders to drive product offerings, opportunities, positioning, excellence and to create and support companywide change initiatives
- Interact with customers using negotiation skills and issue resolution techniques
- Travel required as needed
Leading and Developing People:
- Continuously lead, build, coach and inspire diverse staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention, establishing a culture that encourages and motivates members to achieve their maximum potential
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree with 5+ years experience in a Solutions Engineering role for cloud-based software application deployments preferred
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and Microsoft Professional applications (Windows 7, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and OneNote)
- Excellent organizational, customer relation and communications skills, including the ability to facilitate customer conversations and presentations at all levels of the organization
- Experience with resource training and professional development of Solutions Engineers and the ability to adapt management style to motivate and facilitate the success of each employee
- The ability to successfully learn and assimilate new information quickly to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changing business and technical environments
- A general understanding of website functionality and related technologies
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- Excellent business judgment in ambiguous situations through timely decisive action
- A commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!