It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures.
As the Solutions Engineer Manager, you are responsible for ensuring high quality engagement activity with our customers and prospects while supporting the Sales methodology. In this role, you will coach, motivate, monitor and manage Solutions Engineers to achieve operational excellence and revenue goals.
This role requires deep understanding of NAVEX Global products and services with an ability to determine complex scope across multiple product lines to support the sale and delivery of our products and services to new and existing clients. As the Solutions Engineer Manager, you will share responsibility for professional growth and development of SE resources and for the quality and efficacy of SE engagements globally.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Promote and support NAVEX Global’s Sales methodology, best practices and core values with a focus on continuous improvement and high results achievement
- Leverage sales data to target SE resource allocation and strategy to improve revenue goals
- Advise, coach, and partner with cross-functional teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment and revenue generation techniques, as needed
- Drive improvements to current offerings and methodologies and develop additional SE programs aligned with a focus on profitability and repeatability, as needed
- Onboard, coach, train and foster growth of SE resources on core competencies with a deep understanding of product, services and inspirational technical demos for ongoing team improvement and retention
- Achieve consistent and timely reporting of all key success metrics for SE to improve processes, procedures, reporting, metrics and overall knowledgebase within SE team with a focus on increasing quality, efficiency, utilization rate and accommodating scalability
- Interact with customers using negotiation skills and issue resolution techniques
- Partner with sales leaders, to develop collaborative partnerships that drive individual team goals and metrics
- Travel required as needed
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience in a Solutions Engineering role for cloud-based software application deployments preferred
- Excellent organizational, customer relation and communications skills, including the ability to facilitate customer conversations and presentations at all levels of the organization
- Experience with professional development of Solutions Engineers and the ability to adapt management style to motivate and facilitate the success of each employee
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changing business and technical environments
- A general understanding of website functionality and related technologies
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- Excellent business judgment in ambiguous situations through timely decisive action
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- A commitment to collaborate with people and do the right things right!
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!