It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Thank you for your interest in NAVEX Global. At this time we are not actively hiring for the Solutions Consultant role, however, we encourage you to apply and join our Talent Network. We continue to prioritize engaging great people and look forward to learning more about you!
Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and software markets? You are in the right place. We are seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding professional services team. NAVEX Global’s team (formerly Lockpath) thrives on problem solving and maintaining the "client for life". The Consultant will support NAVEX Global’s growth strategy by assisting clients gather business and product requirements from designated stakeholders to support their enterprise-wide risk management program, using NAVEX Global’s proven implementation methodology.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Lead facilitated workshops designed to understand client objectives and processes-Assist clients with re-design of business policies, activities, and deliverables
- Define solutions to address use cases, workflows, activities
- Configure NAVEX Global enterprise software solutions according to our high delivery standards
- Perform technical and competitive analysis of NAVEX Global solutions.
What You Will Need:
- Working knowledge of information systems, internal controls, and project management
- Good familiarity with a variety of risk management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and/or complex business processes
- Comfortable delivering interactive presentations and workshops to groups of various sizes
- Ability to prioritize, troubleshoot, and manage multiple tasks-Wide degree of creativity, independence, and intuition
- College Degree, preferably in a technical discipline (Or equivalent years of experience)
- 3-5+ years' experience as a business/systems analyst or compliance auditor
- Travel up to 25%
- NAVEX Global believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!