It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, you will join our product engineering team that shares a passion for writing great code, embracing new technologies and delivering powerful products within our integrated risk and compliance management platform that helps our customers protect their reputation and bottom line.
As our Software Engineer, you will have ample opportunity to be mentored by the best engineers, grow your career and tag your name to amazingly cool products, all while balancing your life priorities.
We Offer You:
· An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
· A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
· Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
· A team oriented anvironment that thrives on innovation and mischief and time to innovate and geek out on projects you design in support of our products
What You Will Do:
· Work alongside senior software engineers to develop cool new features and enhancements that will delight our customers
· Participate in elaboration and design sessions to understand and refine requirements to be implemented
· Build unit tests and automation test suites to ensure our products deliver the highest quality
· Collaborate with scrum team members during sprint planning and daily standups and share your accomplishments during sprint reviews
· Provide constructive and honest feedback during code reviews and sprint retrospectives
· Mingle with colleagues from other departments during our monthly breakfast or lunches
What You Will Need:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience
· Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and database structures
· Solid experience in at least one programming language (C#, Java, etc.)
· Self-motivation with the ability to learn and come up to speed quickly on new technologies
· Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to identify and influence others on the best solution, holding yourself and others accountable
· Ability to think about the business impact of your work
· Ability to work well in a team environment and attitude to focus on team specific goals and objectives
Additional skills that would be of value:
· Demonstrated work or personal experience as a programmer
· Experience with MVC or similar design patterns
· Experience storing and retrieving data from a database such as SQL Server
· Experience working with development tools such as version control, defect tracking and build management
· Experience with Agile development processes
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!