It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We Offer You:
- Team Members that thrive on innovation and mischief.
- Flexibility with your schedule to balance all that life throws your way.
- Time to innovate and geek out on projects you design in support of our stuff.
- A platform of products that are changing the way people experience life at work.
- People dedicated to ensuring your experience becomes even more that you may have thought possible.
- An organizational reputation that is second to none and growing!
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter.
- A chance to be part of something bigger – time to engage in your community.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the innovative advancements of our product platform and collaborate with our awesome agile team members.
- Promote opportunities for refactoring and identify areas of optimization.
- Research and leverage commercial products, libraries and tools that can be used to solve problems.
- Participate in design sessions with other engineers, architects and product managers.
- Use automation, including continuous integration, automated deployments, automated unit, and functional testing.
- Provide constructive and honest feedback during sprint retrospectives with a team mindset.
What You Need:
- Aptitude to learn and grow.
- Willingness to adapt to our technology stack: AWS, React, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, C#, relational and NoSQL databases.
- Interest in working as a full stack developer – ideally in a SaaS and/or micro service based system.
- A passion for problem solving and innovation.
- A degree in Computer Science or be good enough that we won’t notice
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!