It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our Senior Vice President of Marketing will lead an innovative and strategic global marketing strategy that enables NAVEX Global to build on our leadership presence within the GRC market. As an accomplished marketing executive, you will bring extensive marketing expertise to lead all elements of the company’s overall marketing strategy and execution. In this role you will lead an exceptional team of marketing professionals as well as build out a vision for growing the team globally. As a strong collaborator you will function as an executive leader and partner with sales, product management, business development, and other key departments to drive overall company success.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Lead all aspects of marketing and brand strategy, marketing communications, product marketing, and public relations to develop and execute a scalable, measurable and productive marketing plan; building equity in the company’s brand and product positioning globally.
- Shape the people practices of the Marketing organization to scale and to operate at a high level of productivity, engagement, and efficiency; focusing on demand generation, product marketing, and corporate marketing.
- Ensure that the clear messaging and value propositions that differentiate NAVEX Global and our products from competitors is always current and enhances our ability to penetrate key customers and build strong relationships.
- Execute successful campaigns and integrated, solutions-based customer acquisition and retention programs.
- Lead the process of buyer persona creation, building buyer journey maps, creating and architecting messaging targeted to a variety of buyers.
- Work closely with the Sales organization to ensure that NAVEX Global has a highly efficient demand generation strategy, including lead acquisition and outbound marketing – addressing customers and prospects with appropriate programs, materials and awareness tactics.
- Be a strong collaborator and partner with product teams on defining roadmaps, evaluating market competition, gaining customer insights and driving cross functional synergy.
- Enable the company to achieve an even greater level of awareness through close working relationships with key industry analysts and effective public relations programs.
- Serve as product spokesperson and thought leader in the marketing data and analytics field, attending global industry seminars and other internal and external training events.
- Oversee team financials and resources; manage the team budget ensuring forecasted figures remain within schedule and appropriate headcount allocated to support organizational goals.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- 15+ years CMO or Senior Marketing Leadership experience in the software industry; global marketing experience preferred.
- Prior experience leading a successful initiative to take a company and related applications, products, or services into new markets by leveraging existing brand and market position.
- A successful track record of supporting sales organizations with innovative marketing programs and pipeline-building activities that complement corporate sales goals.
- Managed all aspects of marketing – demand generation, corporate marketing, social marketing, events marketing, Product Marketing, SEO/SEM, business development.
- Extensive experience using data and analytics to monitor and measure performance and improve brand awareness on a global basis from strategy to execution.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in recruiting, leading, coaching and developing marketing teams; strong consensus building skills
- A broad record of accomplishments in new product introductions, positioning, pricing and packaging.
- Expertise with brand evolution and product line extensions, e.g. managing an expanding product family with multiple product lines.
- Quantitative analytical skills, including market sizing, ROI, market research.
- Comfortability with 30-40% travel
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!