It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us! As the Senior Systems Engineer, you will be a lead technical resource on the Hosting Operations team. You will be responsible for projects (full life cycle), systems solution engineering, capacity planning, monitoring, performance optimization, daily maintenance tasks and reporting.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Partner with several different IT and Product Development groups.
- Actively lead/participate in IT projects intended to improve/upgrade our infrastructure.
- Respond to requests for technical system support from internal and external clients.
- Analyze the existing systems infrastructure and recommend improvements.
- Work with other Operations resources to maintain the company’s test and production systems infrastructures.
- Respond to system alerts and resolve related technical issues.
- Manage vendor relationships pertinent to the infrastructure systems.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years experience supporting medium to large-scale IT infrastructures
- 10+ years experience designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft technology environments
- Direct experience implementing and supporting highly scalable and fault tolerant web based .Net and ASP application environments
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting Software as a Service architectures
- Experience configuring and supporting fault tolerant highly available clustered Microsoft systems (SQL Server)
- Experience configuring and supporting fault tolerant highly available farmed/load balanced Microsoft systems (IIS)
- Experience with implementation and support of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMWare, SAN, etc)
- Experience with designing, implementing, and testing disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Experience with automated network and systems monitoring and alerting solutions
- Experience configuring and supporting multi terabyte SAN systems
- Ability to provide hands on maintenance, installation, support and troubleshooting of Intel server technology
- Ability to mentor and help develop less experienced team members
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!