It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX Global is the worldwide leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services. Our solutions are informed, driven and refined by direct feedback from our customers, the industry’s largest community of risk and compliance technology users. Managing this full range of risks requires an integrated, holistic approach; one that provides a complete picture and enables a comprehensive approach to risk identification and mitigation. Our solutions are built to work in concert and help make organizations more resilient.
As a member of the Professional Services Organization, the Senior Solutions Consultant will have responsibility in meeting budgeted revenue goals for the department and play a critical role in developing new and existing relationships with customers and prospects. Senior Consultants work closely with a team of Solutions Consultants to mentor and shape their growth in line with our product methodology and SaaS framework, all while managing a book of their own projects. This high impact role is also responsible for helping NAVEX Global’s key customers realize the full potential of our risk and compliance solutions and services. You will work directly with our current and prospective customers post sale to assess the potential impact of NAVEX Global’s solution, identify specific business requirements and quantify the value to be gained by leveraging NAVEX Global business fundamentals and Professional Services Methodology within our customers Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with our customers to evaluate existing systems, process and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, design and implement best-practice associated to multiple NAVEX Global applications for NAVEX Global’s largest and most complex customers
- Manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously and consistently with minimal supervision
- Develop and initiate change impact assessments, sponsorship plans, communication plans and training plans to increase the effectiveness of EthicsPoint solutions
- Analyze and map customer business requirements to implementation objectives and the defined Scope of Work
- Act as a liaison between other services departments and our Product Engineering teams as well as provide leadership to product management to coordinate and execute all phases of the project lifecycle, ensuring successful and timely delivery of high-quality Ethics and Compliance solutions
- Develop engagement centric, revenue generating recommendations to business leaders throughout the pre-sales, implementation and post-sale life cycle of our service offerings
- Establish and facilitate building new Professional Services Programs for the broader team
- Present NAVEX Global’s products and services to customers and prospects, including product presentations, proposal/Statement of Work creation and Professional Service scoping while providing functional and technical expertise
- Utilize company CRM (Salesforce.com) and Professional Service Automation tools to optimize Sales and Project Management activities
- Develop and lead customer-based webinars and focus groups introducing key industry concepts and the value of NAVEX Global’s Ethics and Compliance solutions
- Air travel 25-35% and overnight stays as needed (pending due to COVID-19)
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on business or computer science
- 2+ years of proven management, leadership or mentorship experience with a software company
- 4+ years of proven technology business-based consulting and software solution implementation experience
- General knowledge of relational database and reporting application solutions
- Experience and familiarity with business process management and implementing SaaS delivery models; creating comprehensive business process and/or training documentation
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability; used to gathering business requirements and solution orientated proposals
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration with internal and external stakeholders; ability to work and interact with a cross functional and remote team and coordinate project escalations
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical environments
- Proven project management skills, including project planning, project scoping, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, tracking and measuring project to successful completion; ideally utilizing Professional Service Automation tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and conducting meetings/presentations using web tools (i.e. Microsoft Teams)
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!