It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As the Senior Manager of Solutions Engineers, you are responsible for ensuring high quality engagement activity with our customers and prospects while supporting the Sales methodology. In this role, you will coach, motivate, monitor and manage Solutions Engineers to achieve operational excellence and revenue goals. The Director’s broad knowledge of company process, SE leadership, communication with and reporting to Senior Leadership, and positioning the voice of the customer in assisting creation of the overall product roadmap, are critical to the continued growth and success of the SE team members and overall organizational achievement.
This role requires deep understanding of NAVEX Global products and services with an ability to determine complex scope across multiple product lines to support the sale and delivery of our products and services to new and existing clients. The Director is responsible for professional growth and development of SE resources and for the quality and efficacy of SE engagements globally.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Oversee the Solutions Engineer (SE) team, methodology and processes to ensure time, scope, cost and quality are in alignment.
- Onboard, coach, train and foster growth of SE resources on core competencies with a deep understanding of product, services, and inspirational technical demos.
- Promote and support NAVEX Global’s Sales methodology, best practices, and core values with a focus on continuous improvement and high results achievement.
- Advise, coach, and partner with cross-functional teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment, and revenue generation techniques, as needed.
- Drive improvements to current offerings and methodologies and develop additional SE programs aligned with a focus on profitability and repeatability, as needed.
- Improve processes, procedures, reporting, metrics, and overall knowledgebase within SE team with a focus on increasing quality, efficiency, utilization rate, and accommodating scalability.
- Work collaboratively with sales, sales operations, engineering, product, marketing, services, support, and business development to drive product offerings, opportunities, positioning, and excellence.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team/departmental leaders to create and support companywide change initiatives.
- Interact with customers using negotiation skills and issue resolution techniques.
- Allocate resources and assignments based on internal skills matrix and business requirements.
- Achieve consistent and timely reporting of all key success metrics for SE.
- Support the Vice President of Sales Operations, as required.
- Travel required as needed.
Leading and Developing a High Performing Management Team:
- Lead and continue to build diverse and highly functional teams and team leaders across NAVEX Global.
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensures each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make changes when necessary and proactively addresses performance issues.
- Coach and inspire staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree with 5+ years experience in a Solutions Engineering role for cloud-based software application deployments preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, including the ability to facilitate client conversations and presentations at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with resource training and professional development of Solutions Engineers.
- The ability to adapt management style to motivate and facilitate the success of each employee.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly.
- A general understanding of website functionality and related technologies.
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and respond quickly to changing business and technical environments.
- Excellent business judgment in ambiguous situations through timely decisive action.
- Success in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Outstanding customer relations skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Professional applications (Windows 7, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and OneNote).
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to collaborate with people and do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!