Job Title: Senior Manager, EMEA Demand Generation
Director, Demand Generation
Full Time, Exempt
NAVEX Global is looking for a Senior Manager, Demand Generation EMEA to work with senior leadership to define, plan, and implement the demand generation strategy and activity for the EMEA region. This includes message development, campaign planning, lead management and sales enablement programmes. Located in the London office, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and shape the marketing function in EMEA, while working closely with the international sales and telemarketing teams.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Manage the marketing calendar for EMEA multi-channel lead generation programmes to deliver the marketing originated and marketing influenced revenue targets and ensure the international sales team achieves new business, cross-sell and up-sell targets across the product portfolio.
- Own the budget plan for all EMEA demand generation activities and be responsible for implementing all demand generation campaigns to time and budget.
- Work closely with sales and telemarketing teams to improve lead quality and conversion of leads.
- Manage all EMEA websites and content management systems, PPC & SEO programmes and to manage external agencies to improve traffic and lead conversion rates.
- Manage the marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo, Salesforce etc.) for EMEA and to analytically review accounts and contacts lists to segment and develop targeted campaigns and tactics.
- Work with internal resources, external agencies and partners to generate thought leadership content including whitepapers, blog posts and website content to drive demand generation activities.
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to localise global campaigns and review, translate and tailor campaigns for the EMEA target markets.
- Ensure a consistent message across all channels including the website, email promotions, landing pages and sales enablement resources and ensure it relates to user profiles and buyer journeys for the target markets.
- Liaise with the Marketing Events Executive to ensure deliverables from our in-person and on-line events and support our social network activities.
- Provide marketing support and sales enablement programmes to the international sales teams.
- Provide regular reports to the marketing leadership for activities undertaken and performance of campaigns.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) in business, marketing, economics or related fields.
- 5+ years experience developing successful demand generation programmes in a B2B software company.
- A self-starter with a strong approach to managing demand generation projects.
- Strong numerical and cognitive skills including the ability to apply a metrics-driven approach to marketing investment to optimise inbound and outbound campaign results.
- Experience with account based marketing tactics and an ability to define, message and implement campaigns to nurture and develop targeted accounts.
- Must be able to work effectively across business functions with internationally dispersed teams.
- Must be able to demonstrate success and be comfortable in presenting to internal teams and leadership.
- Experience with budgeting responsibility.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Duties may require being on call periodically to work outside normal working hours when required and some foreign travel to US and EMEA.
- Experience working with CRM, Marketing Automation and CMS platforms (eg Salesforce, Marketo, Drupal).
- A second language is a plus.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.