It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you love being at the intersection of Sales and Marketing, blending art and science to attract prospective buyers and enable sales success, and like working in a fast-growing dynamic organization, then this is the role for you.
The Senior Manager, Demand Generation will oversee the creation of the demand generation strategy and drive execution to drive revenue. You are skilled in all the many demand generation disciplines (such as integrated campaigns, response-oriented copy, email design, calls to action, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing page design, A/B testing, attribution, optimization, etc.) and will own the associated metrics.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Strategically defining, planning and delivering innovative, results-driven campaign plans that use best-of-breed, modern marketing concepts and tools
- Lead overall integrated campaign strategy execution and planning, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers and mediums for promotions throughout the year
- Define KPIs that are meaningful and measurable, own quarterly demand generation goals: # net new leads created, # MQL, # opportunities
- Work cross functionally with other teams and team members to help guide the portfolio of marketing programs including: website, content marketing, database marketing, email nurturing, paid advertising, content syndication, seo, social media, blogs, events & webinars
- Measuring, tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of efforts at a campaign and tactic level. Provide analysis, insights and recommendations for future campaigns programs
- Driving alignment between sales and marketing teams in EMEA, the US, APAC and HQ marketing functions to ensure the latest content and messaging is being used and adapted
- Oversee technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute and report on leads
- Continually assess campaign and program performance, determine why programs failed or were successful
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment in time and money and decreased focus
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years creating and executing global demand generation campaigns ideally for a software or technology company BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years advance experience with Marketo & Salesforce (Marketo certification a plus)
- Strong experience and expertise in digital marketing, including email and database marketing, search marketing, online advertising, and more
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills—must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that into actionable changes
- A mindset for optimization and testing, with a track record of constantly optimizing various programs and testing new ways of executing
- You have a good grasp of sales and marketing technology including Marketing Automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua) and CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Have a passion for great work. You have the ability to see the bigger picture, prioritize and simultaneously work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress situations, juggling multiple projects
- You are analytical & results-oriented. Because marketing is an art and a science, you love understanding data, patterns and trends. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results
- You are a true team player
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!