It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As the leader of our Total Rewards service center, you will establish and oversee the design, implementation and communication of a comprehensive total rewards strategy that attracts, inspires, and ultimately retains great people.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- A driven HR Team committed to setting the bar for delivering stellar, game changing HR services, and ensuring you laugh every day as a result of their mischievous ways
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Lead and serve a thriving team supporting a variety of functions from benefits to payroll and our HRIS on a global basis
- Design and develop a comprehensive rewards strategy and supporting programs that ensures market place competitiveness
- Review global market compensation data, salary surveys, and compensation trends to drive creative programs and ensure NAVEX Global’s pay strategy is competitive, aligned to business needs, and supports informed decision making
- Lead our pay evaluation processes; counsel managers on pay decisions to ensure pay practices are consistently upheld
- Establish a communication cadence that enables people to have the information they need to know most in a timely and strategic manner, including innovative educational campaigns
- Serve as our leader of all job architecture, including job profiles, levels and job titles
- Ensure our compliance requirements for all compensation and benefits programs are consistently met
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of people analytics that enable business decisions to be made with the insight needed regarding people trends
What You Will Need:
- 5-7 years of experience working in compensation and benefits; 2 years of leading fast-growing teams
- A degree in Business or Human Resources Management is desired; certification as a CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) and PHR/SPHR required
- Demonstrated knowledge of global compensation and benefits programs, practices and related applicable laws
- Experience working in high-growth organizations with M&A, preferably in a SaaS based industry
- Excel skills that will make even the best ooh and aah; system expertise with Work Day and ADP
- A level of grit when it comes to attention to detail that sets the bar for accuracy, thoroughness and responsiveness
- Familiarity with payroll processing laws for the U.S. and U.K.
- A passion for collaboration, innovation, problem solving and doing the right things right
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!