It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our Senior Financial Analyst is an integral part of the Finance Team, with a focus on topline SaaS business and operational KPIs. In this role you will prepare accurate, timely, and insightful financial reporting, become a topline KPI subject matter expert, and support analysis of high-priority business initiatives.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Prepare accurate & timely monthly top line reporting schedules
- Perform variance and trend analysis between actual, budget and forecast targets for our business
- Preform in-depth analysis on pipeline, new bookings, churn, product utilization, & product pricing
- Support ad-hoc analysis for sales, product management, and other functional areas as needed
- Leverage tools and systems to quickly access data and present meaningful, concise information to management
- Perform self-initiated analysis to highlight areas of management interest
- Optimize & enhance current reports & templates with validation checks for process improvement where possible
What You Will Need:
- A BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, or STEM discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in FP&A/Financial Analyst role; SaaS/Software industry a plus
- Experience building and maintaining financial models
- Experience with Salesforce or other ERP system is a plus
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or other BI/data visualization software is a plus
- An inquisitive nature and exceptional attention to detail
- Desire to be an independent worker with ability to conduct research, analyze data, and problem solve
- Expert excel skills (pivot tables, logic formulas, linking, etc)
- Skill in the visual presentation of information
- A desire to understand the business behind the numbers
- A commitment to do the right things right
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!