It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, our goal is to delight our customers by providing high quality, highly valued risk and compliance management products and services within our fully integrated platform. We create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allows companies to build and promote ethical cultures.
As our Senior Customer Support Technician, you will be primarily responsible for front line technical support of our product solutions. In addition to managing product support tickets, phone calls, and emails, you will also assist internal employees with onboarding, support and process development. Come join our outstanding team of fun, close-knit professionals who will help with your success and long-term career growth!
We Offer You:
· An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
· A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
· Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
· Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of NAVEX Global’s suite of products and services
· Evaluate existing customer change requests for feasibility and offer best practice recommendations (where applicable)
· Generate upsell and cross-sell opportunities while working with existing customers that wish to modify their EthicsPoint products/services
· Collaborate with other NAVEX Global teams to create, update and generate opportunities and process Change Requests for existing customers
· Answer questions about EthicsPoint products and project delivery process
· Meet with existing customers via web/phone conference to discuss changes and potential projects
· Monitor Change Requests until opportunity is booked and customer project is handed off to Delivery team
· Provide backup coverage for other Scoping Specialists as needed
· Provide support to Customer Support Technicians as needed
What You Will Need:
· A Bachelor’s degree and prior work-related experience or equivalent preferred
· 2+ years of experience in a customer service and software support role
· Experience supporting SaaS-based software preferred
· Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office
· Proficiency in updating and managing a CRM, preferably Salesforce
· A general understanding of website functionality and related technologies
· Training experience, ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
· Ability to independently evaluate and define customer and system needs
· Ability to work within a close-knit team environment, fostering valued internal and external customer relationships to achieve results
· Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to define and deliver on priorities
· High level attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!