Job Title: Senior Customer Support Technician
Manager, Customer Support
Full Time, Exempt
As our Senior Customer Support Technician, you will be primarily responsible for front line technical support of our product solutions. In addition to managing product support tickets, phone calls, and emails, you will also assist internal employees with onboarding, support and process development.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Manage support tickets, calls, and emails.
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve customer computer, system, server and user related issues including compatibility conflicts, application operations, software/hardware malfunctions.
- Recommend new Information Technology solutions.
- Interpret and communicate specialized technical material into information usable by customers.
- Assist the customer in using the system to achieve their goals/objectives.
- Educate/Train users on product solutions.
- Educate/Train internal employees on processes and product.
- Establish project tasks, related timelines and update NAVEX Global’s CRM.
- Communicate customer input to internal product development.
- Work with cross-functional teams to insure customer objectives are met.
- Identify potential system and customer relationship enhancements.
- Identify up sell opportunities within existing customer base to optimize customer system performance.
- Manage confidential and proprietary customer information.
- Manage technical escalations and train other technicians.
- Document procedures and consult as a stakeholder participant on a new feature design.
- Complete customer project work as needed.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work-related experience or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience with customer services and software support.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly.
- Experience supporting SaaS-based software.
- Training experience.
- General Knowledge in:
- Proficiency in Windows and Office
- A general understanding of website functionality and related technologies.
- A general understanding of business environment and the ability to understand business workflow and organization.
- The ability to independently evaluate and define customer and system needs.
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results.
- The ability to foster valued customer relationships.
- The ability to work both independently and within a close-knit team environment.
- The ability to define and deliver on priorities and be self-organized.
- High level attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented, possess good planning and organizational skills while displaying a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.