Job Title: Salesforce.com Administrator
Lake Oswego, OR
Director, Business Systems
Full Time, Exempt
As our Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator and member of our Business Systems Team, you will partner closely with our internal department teams to deliver outstanding SFDC administrative services. Your work will directly influence the usability, efficiency and adoption of our SFDC instance.
The SFDC Administrator will help support and develop services for managing the NAVEX Global employees using SFDC and associated business applications. This position works closely with users to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in NAVEX Global’s operations, policies and/or procedures, and can provide reports, analysis, and business intelligence. The role also works closely with all departments to deliver an integrated range of technology services by linking with our instance of SFDC.
Our environment is fast paced and will leverage your expertise with SFDC architectural solutions and unwavering commitment to customer service to further our team’s success. Without this role, we will not achieve our potential.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Daily administration and support of our SFDC Support Cases including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation, and workflows;
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff, and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers;
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning, analysis staff and outside consultants as needed;
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments, and coordinating actual software testing;
- Keeping abreast of new SFDC features and functionality as well as providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Provide application users with technical support;
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials for users as database applications are developed;
- Assist developers with the creation of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; certification in SFDC administration preferred;
- 2+ years of SFDC Administrator experience; certification preferred;
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools;
- Close attention to detail, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects;
- Developing, testing, and delivering integrations and customizations with SFDC, FinancialForce (PSA and Revenue Management), and Intacct;
- Experience performing data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.com
- Strong communication, analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.