Job Title: Sales Operations Administrator
Sales Operations Manager
Full Time, Exempt
As our Sales Operations Administrator, you will lean on your outstanding process and data expertise while working alongside our sales operations manager and global sales team. Each day you will manage a variety of administrative tasks that we depend on to achieve our sales goals. Through your strong attention to detail, commitment to customer service and initiative, you will add value and directly support our organizational goals.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Work closely with and provide support for our international team of Account Executives to ensure accurate opportunity/quote creation and management.
- Assist in managing the opportunity approval queue for all international opportunities, as well as those initiated by the US team prior to 7:00 a.m. PST/PDT.
- Support sales and sales leaders in the adoption of Salesforce to track and manage accounts, contacts and opportunities accurately for efficiency, reporting and data integrity.
- Use sales performance metrics and trends to help support and drive the right activity around forecasting and pipeline build.
- Liaise with multiple US-based cross-functional teams in supporting the international sales team’s needs.
- Partner with our Learning and Development team to become the resident subject matter expert on Salesforce, Confluence and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Assist our International sales leadership team in providing in-depth regional sales analysis.
- Work in tandem with our US-based Sales Operations team to support multiple projects including Quarterly Development Plans, Annual Business Plans, etc.
- Any other fair and reasonable duties assigned to you by your Manager, or other Senior staff member.
This Job Might Be for You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work-related experience or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience working within a sales environment in an administrative capacity.
- A strong understanding of a variety of software applications, including Salesforce.com, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working under and consistently meeting tight deadlines while adjusting priorities as needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills with an attention to detail and commitment to customer service.
- Knowledge of online web-based meeting technology such as WebEx, Adobe or other similar products and technology a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.