It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our QA Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day QA review of custom web pages and other tailored web-based services to NAVEX Global clients. In addition, the QA Specialist will analyze, validate, prepare, and audit data introduced into client databases, and facilitate processes that contribute to data quality, including researching functionality of our current and future products and assisting in creation of strategies and tools for validation of data quality and integrity within those products. The ideal candidate will work well within a team-oriented environment while managing a list of action items assigned by the Client Interface Manager.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Perform quality assurance checks on web and graphical interfaces, and back-end configuration on multiple platforms for individual clients
- Confirm quality, and accuracy of display, of data in multiple languages
- Audit, document, and validate completeness and correctness of existing client data
- Perform quality assurance checks on back-end client configuration during implementations
- Use SQL scripts to extract data for validation
- Develop data handling and auditing procedures for web developers and administrators of client systems
- Train others in the use of newly developed data-related systems and frameworks
- Research best practices to determine areas of improvement
- Follow established guidelines and other instructions assigned by Client Interface Manager
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience managing the integrity and quality of a variety of types of data
- Experience evaluating web site appearance and function
- Experience with SQL and databases preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with popular web browsers and principles of accessibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office 2010 application suites
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!