It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Thank you for your interest in NAVEX Global. At this time we are not actively hiring for the QA Engineer role, however, we encourage you to apply and join our Talent Network. We continue to prioritize engaging great people and look forward to learning more about you!
As our QA Engineer, you will be defining strategies for testing new features and functionality while improving our quality. Your role will directly impact the positive customer service experience we insist our clients have.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop automated and manual test cases for NAVEX Global’s industry leading compliance solution.
- Execute automated and automated manual test suites in support of iterative development schedules.
- Provide early feedback on new features via requirements and software inspection.
- Document, review, and validate corrections for customer reported defects and feature requests.
- Communicate progress, risks and test coverage effectively.
- Collaborate with the (client) Services team to determine the severity and priority of customer reported issues.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications regarding the application development process.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in testing web-based, n-tier systems.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing automated test suites for web-based applications.
- Problem solving skills with an excellent work ethic and strong customer service oriented attitude.
- Capabilities of working independently, self-motivated and dependable, reliable and highly accountable.
- Experience working with application development tools, such as version control, defect tracking, build management and test management.
- Knowledge of the following tools and technologies: Selenium, C#, SoapUI, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, Web Vulnerability testing, Application Performance testing, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Familiarity with: Watir/Watin/QA Partner/Silk/Selenium/Mercury and Scripting Languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!