It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Jr. QA Engineer, you will be defining strategies for testing new features and functionality while improving our quality. Your role will directly impact the positive customer service experience we insist our clients have.
We Offer You:
- Team members that thrive on innovation and mischief.
- Flexibility with your schedule to balance all that life throws your way.
- Time each week to pursue new technologies, new ideas and skill development related to NAVEX business.
- A platform of products that are changing the way people experience life at work.
- People dedicated to ensuring your experience becomes even more than you may have thought possible.
- An organizational reputation that is second to none and growing!
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter.
- A chance to be part of something bigger – time to engage in your community.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop automated and manual test cases for NAVEX Global’s industry leading compliance solution.
- Execute automated and automated manual test suites in support of iterative development schedules.
- Provide early feedback on new features via requirements and software inspection.
- Document, review, and validate corrections for customer reported defects and feature requests.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications regarding the application development process.
- Provide constructive and honest feedback during sprint retrospectives with a team mindset.
What You Will Need:
- Aptitude to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of or willingness to adapt to our technology stack: Selenium, C#, Webservices/APIs, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Web Vulnerability testing, Application Performance testing
- A commitment to collaborate with people.
- A passion for problem solving and innovation.
- A degree in Computer Science or be good enough that we won’t notice.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!