It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global you will join a software development team that shares a passion for designing quality solutions, embracing new technologies and delivering powerful products that help our customers protect their reputation and bottom line. As a production support engineer you will have ample opportunity to contribute to current projects, research new technologies, and grow your career all while balancing your life priorities.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with scrum team members to improve and develop features and enhancements
- Take ownership of challenging development projects/tasks and bring creativity to your deliverables
- Research and leverage commercial products, libraries and tools that can be used to meet business and technical requirements
- Participate in elaboration and design sessions to understand requirements and translate business needs into technology solutions
- Take advantage of extensive use of automation (continuous integration, automated deployments, automated unit, and functional testing)
- Provide constructive and honest feedback during sprint retrospectives so we can continuously improve
What You Will Need:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Excel at communicating with people
- Have spent time as a full stack developer, desirably in a web based or multi-tier systems
- Have an outstanding grasp of front-end development techniques and end user expectations
- Understand and have experience with object oriented programming concepts such as design patterns, encapsulation and inheritance, as well as database design and software architecture
- Are a motivated individual with the ability to learn and come up to speed on new technologies quickly
- Excel at solving problems
- Have experience in the following technologies:
- C# and the .NET framework including MVC and Entity Framework
- SQL Server and Relational database schema design
- Have hands-on experience with the following:
- Deploying web applications
- Integrating and utilizing 3rd party libraries and tools
- Agile software development practices, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Debugging and troubleshooting applications with Visual Studio, SQL profiler, Chrome developer tools, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Webpack, gulp, yarn and npm
- ASP experience
- Modern web framework experience (Bootstrap, ReactJS, Angular, Vue, Ember, Backbone, etc.)
- GitHub or other DVCS
- NodeJS and Express
- Experience with AWS Lambda and other Amazon web services
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a thoughtful, collaborative environment that affords developers a chance to focus on implementing deliverables while still supporting cross-team communications. You can anticipate extensive use of software development tools such as Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio along with supporting applications like web browsers, Slack and Git. Meeting rooms with equipment to support remote developers are available.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and have a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!