It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX Global is an industry leader providing a full suite of risk and compliance software products that make a positive impact in the world. We have exciting plans to continue growing and we’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic Product Specialist to be part of this growth!
As our Product Specialist, you will be the Subject Matter Expert for NAVEX Global’s RiskRate product and support in the revenue generation for the third-party risk management product line. This includes supporting our Manager of Solutions Engineers as well as the overall global sales team with all RiskRate opportunities. Your support may range from our sales representatives utilising you for guidance and direction, to attending and driving customer and non-customer facing presentations both via the web or in person.
We Offer You:
A collaborative, thriving organisation with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Provide support in management of sales pipeline
- Support and drive all RiskRate opportunities
- Train new hires and overall sales team on Third Party Risk Management
- Create customer facing and internal sales tools with Marketing
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and prior work-related experience or equivalent
- Experience in third party due diligence solutions across one or more vertical industry markets with comprehensive knowledge of the competition, their possible competitive advantages and why opportunities are won or lost
- 3+ years’ as a Product Specialist or Consultant supporting direct sales with both customer and internal company support and 5+ years of relevant sales experience in the software industry
- Strong business management skills and familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practise models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger
- Proficiency with CRM usage (Salesforce.com a plus)
- The ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously
- The ability to influence others based on your credibility, confidence and shared respect
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; presentation skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!