It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a member of our Product Management Team, you will drive product innovation & delivery of our SaaS offerings in Governance, Risk and Compliance, as you guide our development teams to delight internal & external customers.
We are an Agile development organization. The Product Owner is responsible for planning & guiding delivery for 2-3 Sprint Teams. You will take primary direction from your Product Manager, and work closely with your Engineering partners to align roadmaps, prioritize product requirements, and keep the teams focused on delivering what matters most.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Develop, maintain and communicate the Product Roadmaps in alignment with our Strategic and Financial goals.
- Generate Use-Cases and prioritized Requirements from all functional stakeholders to develop ‘Whole Products’ which address these multidimensional needs.
- Own the corresponding Agile artifacts & ceremonies for up to two sprint teams: Epics & User Stories Product & Sprint Backlogs. Facilitate sprint & release planning activities, contribute to daily Standups, Showcases and Retrospectives.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a business or technical emphasis.
- 1-3 years direct experience in Product or Development role for a Software or SaaS product.
- Direct experience in an Agile software development in a continuous delivery environment.
- CSPO Certification is a strong plus.
- Experience leading remote or geographically dispersed teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments.
- High tolerance of ambiguity, an openness to change, and a willingness to take informed risks.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!