It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures.
If you are passionate about numbers and transforming data into a visual story of our business performance, our Product Operations Data Analyst is for you! Working closely with the product management team and leaders across others areas of the business (Customer Success, Marketing, Engineering, Sales and Finance), you will help guide our product strategy through insightful analysis. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and a big-picture vision, with the drive to make that vision a reality.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Own the data collection, analysis and delivery of critical metrics for an enterprise SaaS product team
- Serve as initial triage for in-app customer feedback and enhancement requests
- Analyze customer usage data and derive insights for product, customer success and marketing teams
- Analyze user behavior and product usage to proactively identify opportunities for product improvements
- Design and publish in-app messaging, walkthrough guides and other product content
- Develop tools to empower quick data access and self-service for colleagues across function
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics or product operations data role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS company
- Must have experience using Pendo Core and Feedback, Jira, and Salesforce for developing and reporting on analytics
- Ability to develop quantitative analysis, ad-hoc reports and models to derive meaning from raw data in order to influence product decisions and direction
- High tolerance of ambiguity, an openness to change, and a willingness to take informed risks
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills with a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels and diverse backgrounds
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!