It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Product Marketing Specialist, you will collaborate with other members of the Product Marketing team and our Marketing organization to create sales collateral, market research, competitive analysis, and sales training to support various marketing initiatives, product launches, and go-to-market programs. You will be data driven and client focused, and will establish analytics to track program performance and adoption. Additionally, you will work with key members of the Product Management and Sales Organizations to ensure organizational alignment and consistency of messaging on key projects.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Support the Product Marketing team in developing product positioning, awareness and demand generation materials for multiple products and services that differentiate NAVEX Global in the market. This includes buyer definition and supporting go-to-market strategies with product assets, webinars, web content, white papers, sales training materials, customer enablement tools, and other relevant marketing materials.
- Research and analyze competitor products and solutions. Work with the Product Marketing Managers to educate NAVEX Global sales professionals on key strategies to position our products accordingly.
- Create sales tools and collateral to better communicate product capabilities and value proposition.
- Collect and analyze data to track program performance and communicate results to internal teams.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, math, statistics or relevant field.
- A strong desire to market B2B software products or services.
- A desire or interest in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) markets.
- A proven track record of strong analytical skills and academic performance demonstrating sound judgment, critical thinking, attention to detail and ability to identify and act on critical priorities.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about product-related issues across various customer segments.
- Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!