It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Product Manager, you will define, communicate and lead the product strategy for NAVEX Global‘s analytics solution while working closely with Product Engineering and the leadership team to articulate and substantiate decisions regarding go-to-market strategies, product roadmaps, operational readiness and sales enablement.
As a leader in the Product Management Team, you will engage with leaders across the organization, gather input from a variety of sources, both internal and external, and weigh them against business objectives to ensure our product roadmap is strategically positioned, exceeds revenue goals and achieves strong customer satisfaction and retention levels. Your passion, creativity and mastery in rallying support for the ideas that will drive all phases of product execution and customer engagement will enable and differentiate your success!
We Offer You:
- A collaborative, thriving organization with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
- An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Develop the vision for our GRC Insights solution, the strategy and revenue goals built through customer and market research and drive that vision with a clear execution plan
- Define the prioritized annual product roadmap with clear objectives and long-term vision in collaboration with key functional leaders
- Gather and analyze quantitative market evidence from customers and prospects, competitors, analysts and other sources to describe the market opportunity, developing and measuring against key product KPIs
- Balance high level objectives, rolling up your sleeves to work the trenches and execute on the vision; must be comfortable moving from vision to strategy to tactical implementation
- Identify and validate products and services that delight customers and provide a favorable return on investment
- Implement the frameworks and processes necessary to ensure timely execution of roadmap and coordination of development team activities to aggressively drive our products forward
- Maintain clarity of product scope and capabilities, effectively communicating and presenting our product strategy to the company, our customers and other members of our ecosystem to drive product adoption, engagement and market success
- Be accountable for ensuring company-wide readiness to market, sell, deliver and support products within our fully integrated platform that help NAVEX Global grow revenue and build on our stellar brand and market reputation
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement through effective partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders, proactively driving risk mitigation activities
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree and prior work-related experience or equivalent; MBA or Master’s degree in a technical or quantitative field preferred
- 5+ years of progressive product management experience and delivering enterprise SaaS platform products to global customers in an Agile software environment
- Ability to develop a vision for analytics across our entire product platform to leverage large customer/market data [structured and unstructured data] would be key to success in this role
- Exceptional business development, business management and leadership skills managing product vision, Go-To Market strategy and competitor analysis
- Track record of exceeding expectations leading the product management process, including visioning, customer/competitor research, strategic planning, business modeling and product definition
- Strong executive presence, interpersonal and presentation skills with a focus on teamwork and fostering relationships across multiple departments and a variety of levels
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities, identify risks and implement mitigation plan to deliver targeted business outcomes
- High tolerance for ambiguity, an openness to change and a willingness to take informed risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!