It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, through definition and delivery, of our NAVEXEngage Content offerings in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). Specifically, this PM will lead definition of our NAVEXEngage Training, Code of Conduct and Awareness solutions.
You will drive product innovation, revenue and margin growth as you guide our development teams and other stakeholders to delight our customers. Your responsibilities will range from increasing the profitability of existing products to planning, developing and launching new products and services. You will create products from existing ideas and help develop new ideas based on studying market trends and product best-practices, frequent contact with clients and prospects, and analysis of how best to serve their needs.
You will work closely with your Content and Engineering partners to define roadmaps, capture and prioritize product requirements and keep the team focused on delivering what matters most. You will work with your Marketing & Sales partners to define & execute go-to-market plans, programs and artifacts. You will engage with stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization to advocate for our products, align them with NAVEX Global’s other platform solutions to successfully lead tactical and strategic initiatives.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and a big-picture vision, with the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in-market to fully understand customer problems and find innovative solutions for broad market adoption. You will be our Market Expert, Chief Evangelist and Thought-Leader for the NAVEXEngage product area.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Gather and document qualitative and quantitative market evidence from customers and prospects, competitors, analysts and other sources to describe the existing market opportunity. Partner with Finance to develop Business Cases which drive investment in product growth and expansion.
- Develop, maintain and communicate the NAVEXEngage Roadmap to ensure alignment with our strategic, technical and financial goals.
- Facilitate continuous dialog and discovery with customers via interviews, win/loss calls, and competitive analysis, and bring market knowledge back to the development teams.
- Generate Use-Cases and prioritized requirements from all functional stakeholders.
- Partner with the Pricing and Finance teams to ensure the product is being priced competitively and packaged in the most efficient manner.
- Partner with Marketing to leverage your market insights into sales-enabling tools and other customer-facing artifacts and programs.
- Lead go-to market efforts, and sales/services enablement efforts. Evaluate product success and opportunities for improvements based on quantitative analysis.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years direct experience in Product Management for a Software or SaaS product in an Agile environment.
- Direct experience leading geographically remote / global teams.
- Certification in, or strong working knowledge of, the Pragmatic Marketing® framework is a strong plus.
- Experience in Ethics and Compliance space would be a plus in the role but not required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments.
- High tolerance of ambiguity, an openness to change, and a willingness to take informed risks.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!