It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
So many Customers, Users and Administrators to manage - let’s make it easy for them! You will drive innovation & integration efforts in IAM, across multiple products, teams, and stakeholders. You will facilitate the creation of customer- & internal-facing workflows, tooling and web services from existing ideas, and develop new ideas based on your frequent contact with customers, internal teams, and your analysis of how best to serve their needs.
You will work closely with your Product & Engineering partners to define roadmaps, UI mockups, capture & prioritize requirements, and keep these teams focused on delivering what matters most. You will enroll & align all areas of the company to successfully lead tactical & strategic initiatives.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; big-picture vision, with the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with Users, Admins, and internal teams, to understand their problems, and finding innovative solutions for broad market adoption. You must Lead with Authority as you will be our Market Expert, Chief Evangelist and Thought-Leader for our IAM efforts.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Develop, maintain and communicate the Roadmap for Platform capabilities & integration efforts in alignment with our Strategic and Financial goals.
- Facilitate continuous dialog & discovery with Customers & Internal Teams.
- Generate, Curate, and Prioritize Use-Cases & Requirements from all functional stakeholders to develop ‘Whole Products’ which address these multidimensional needs. Maintain the Platform Unified Backlog.
- Lead PMs, Development Managers, Architects, Marketing, and others with authority, to deliver on our shared goals.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis; technical degree is a plus.
- 3+ years direct experience in Product Management or Development, especially in Identity & Access Management related workflows, tooling and web services / API’s
- Direct experience in an Agile software development, in a continuous delivery environment.
- Direct experience leading geographically remote teams
- Exceptional interpersonal & communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments.
- High tolerance of ambiguity, an openness to change, and a willingness to take informed risks.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!