It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you are looking for a high energy and fast-paced position as a Principal Solutions Architect (PSA), come join NAVEX's Customer Success Team for Integrated Risk Management (IRM)!
As our PSA, you will partner with the Lockpath Customer Success Organization (CSO), Sales and Product leaders to plan, create, maintain and execute the services product roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution. Roadmap includes but is not limited to Services Product SKUs and OOTB Library. You will also work with Sales to ensure our services are properly conveyed and sold alongside our products.
We Offer You:
A collaborative, thriving organization with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Act as an advocate, liaison and strategic partner between CSO and Product
- Understand, communicate and advocate for IRM business and technology needs
- Identify and remediate process and tool gaps to simplify communication and delivery of features, enhancements, release management and new product launches
- Lead initiatives to define and build an OOTB library for improved delivery methods
- Progress NAVEX Integration Cloud, an iPaaS solution our customers use to integrate with other applications
- Partner with business leaders to provide subject matter expertise (SME), technical advice and strategic thought leadership
- Assist Sales with scoping and selling our services to existing and new customers
- Analyze and assist with processes, procedures and requirements for integrations with other products
- Provide technical assistance to CSO members implementing our solution; participate in customer design and process reviews
- Evaluate existing systems, process, and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, design, and implement best-practices and services associated with Lockpath
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the functional architecture of Lockpath functionality and features
- Assist with Lockpath customer experience, retention and adoption
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with an operations, business management or technical emphasis
- 5+ years of customer facing experience in a customer success, technical account management or professional services role
- 5+ years of technical experience with Lockpath tool or similar IRM application required
- 5+ years in the Governance, Risk and Compliance or Integrated Risk Management industry
- Strong technical acumen with ability to demonstrate solutions, and understand and translate business technical requirements to appropriate internal teams
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively navigate and mitigate conflict
- Experience supporting a SaaS based product is preferred
- Good analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Availability to travel up to 10% (pending travel protocols with COVID-19)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!