It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Thank you for your interest in NAVEX Global. At this time we are not actively hiring for the Platform UX Designer role, however, we encourage you to apply and join our Talent Network. We continue to prioritize engaging great people and look forward to learning more about you!
The UX designer is a well-rounded individual who is capable of fluidly moving between user research, interaction design, and visual comps. As a member of the experience design team, the UX designer is responsible for connecting the dots between business needs, user needs, and good design. This role requires awareness of all facets of the design process, but will specifically involve translating user insights into sitemaps, wireframes, comps, user flows, and prototypes using an iterative human-centered design process. In particular, prior experience with SaaS platform product UX work and ability to integrate multiple products into a unified customer experience across the platform, is highly desirable.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Develop an overall vision for UX excellence across all products and platform
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the creative team’s work by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Collaborate with team members across different departments including marketing, sales, customer success, and technology and other internal stakeholders.
- Research and analyze industry UX trends and perform competitive analysis for projects
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Ensure all versions of project UX documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately using company protocols.
What You Will Need:
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Fine Arts or related field is desired.
- At least two years of professional experience, ideally in an enterprise SaaS platform product company and/or related work integrating multiple products into a single consistent UX for the customer.
- Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including; task diagrams, site maps, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team members and clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Proficiency with;
- Wireframing in Figma and Balsamiq.
- Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Prototyping tools such as InVision, Balsamiq, and the like.
- Responsive design, mobile/tablet UX patterns.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!