Job Title: Operations Manager, Contact Center
Director of NetClaim Operations
Full Time, Exempt
As an Operations Manager, you will provide day-to-day operational management support to the Contact Center. You fill a key part of the management team responsible for developing people, systems, and procedures that allow for scalable growth, while meeting and maintaining predefined Key Performance Indicators. You will be responsible for multiple teams of Communications Specialists by leading and developing assigned Operations Supervisors and their teams. Additional responsibilities include managing client expectations and using Contact Center specific software applications to manage the operational effectiveness and service delivery of the Contact Center. This position is also responsible for ensuring established processing standards are continuously met.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Monitor and facilitate the implementation of Contact Center procedures and processes.
- Use benchmarking data to manage client and Contact Center expectations of service delivery.
- Monitor performance of Operations Supervisors and their management of Communication Specialists to ensure quality and productivity standards are being met.
- Provide coaching, training, and mentoring to develop Operations Supervisors’ performance.
- Conduct proactive analysis, identification, and remediation of issues which may impact current processes.
- Assist in researching, resolving, and managing cases assigned to the Contact Center queue.
- Assure feedback and corrective action is delivered to teams as needed.
- Analyze Contact Center performance data to inform process improvement projects and recommendations.
- Assist Operations Supervisors in delivering performance plans and appraisals to teams.
- Provide ongoing management of quality assurance programs.
- Collaborate with Contact Center staff to identify and implement process improvements.
- Complete Contact Center projects and cross-departmental initiatives as assigned.
- Ensure achievement of departmental goals, which include service levels, budget, client satisfaction, and team quality.
- Demonstrate NAVEX Global’s Core Values.
- Provide day-to-day direction as needed too assigned Operations Supervisors and Communication Specialists in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. This includes planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assist in the professional development of direct reports through training and project opportunities.
- Provide clear individual and team goals, which ensure each team member understands their role in the overall success of NAVEX Global.
- Coach and inspire staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement, engagement, and retention.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior contact center experience preferred.
- The ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to solve practical problems and perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- The ability to organize workload and effective time management skills.
- Character to conduct responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.