It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you are passionate about creating a best-in-class customer experience then come join our team as the NAVEX Global Community Manager and help us design a comprehensive portal for our customers to self-serve, learn and grow!
As the NAVEX Global Community Manager, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of our NAVEX Global Community (NGC), including the curation of new and relevant content, seamless integration across our customer resources and a positive user experience. You will partner closely with cross-functional team members as you lead the NGC Task Force that supports the growth and development of the Community, and gather customer feedback and usage/consumption metrics that will inform the NGC roadmap and support initiatives to drive adoption both internally and externally. In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Resource Administrator as you bring your vision for our online customer portal to reality.
We Offer You:
A collaborative, thriving organization with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com based NAVEX Global Community
- Lead a cross-functional, strategic task force designed to continue to grow and improve the NGC
- Develop and own a clearly defined roadmap aligned with our key priorities for Customer Education and Resources
- Report on usage and consumption metrics, identifying opportunities to improve adoption and usage
- Serve as the Community “change agent” to lead change and provide direction and communication to both internal teams and community users
- Facilitate continued enhancements to the Salesforce ecosystem, aligning with business processes and business reporting requirements
- Curate new and engaging content for the NGC through partnerships with Customer Education, Customer Success and Marketing
- Maintain Salesforce Community through following identified governance procedures. Maintain user profiles, system processes and content deployment
- Partner with internal Salesforce development team and external vendor support to expand functionality and escalate issues
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- 2+ years of experience in customer or partner facing support roles and/or experience managing online communities
- Demonstrated experience in setting direction for team/project and managing performance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for the customer and their journey to success
- Ability to use effective communication and active listening skills to identify and articulate product requirements
- Strong understanding of release management and facilitation of change management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with different backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!