It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Thank you for your interest in NAVEX Global. At this time we are not actively hiring for the Account Executive role, however, we encourage you to apply and join our Talent Network. We continue to prioritize engaging great people and look forward to learning more about you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
NAVEX Global provides a full suite of ethics and compliance software products. We’re an industry leader with exciting plans to continue growing, and we’re looking for driven, enthusiastic Account Executives to be a part of this growth. If you’ve been looking for a company where you can feel like the product you sell is making a positive impact in the world, then look no further! We help companies protect their people, their reputation, and their bottom line.
In this role, you’ll proactively partner with existing customers to identify opportunities for cross-sell and seek out brand new customers with your prospecting prowess. You’ll identify and engage with the decision makers within an organization to uncover their needs, demonstrate the value of our products, and assist them through the implementation process. And don’t worry, you’re not alone in this! Our team offers a collaborative work environment where you’ll partner with Marketing, Solutions Engineers, Product Specialists, and your Sales Manager to ensure you have the resources you need to be successful.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4+ years of a successful B2B sales career track and experience targeting midmarket customers (1000+ company headcount).
- Experience selling SaaS based solutions a plus, but we will teach you what you don’t already know!
- Familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time-management skills. This is a fast-paced role and the ability to stay on top of your day is key!
- Communication skills are a must. The ability to be persuasive yet patient, and compelling yet compassionate. You’ll be forging strong relationships with customers and must be able to earn their trust.
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office products.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A well-defined career path in sales with plenty of room for growth.
- Crazy good training program. You’ll spend your first two weeks in a sales intensive class, where you’ll learn all about our products and processes.
- Work-life balance, unlimited PTO (used wisely, of course), health benefits, and a 401K.
- Great culture, NAVEX family of peers, team lunches, happy hours, and lots of fun activities!
- Industry leading name brand recognition, a strong product offering, and the opportunity to join a growing company.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!