It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Why This Role May Be For You:
If you’re looking for a place to fast track your sales career, the chance to be surrounded by awesome people committed to your success and products that make a real difference for people and organizations, read on!
What We Do:
NAVEX Global helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. We serve more than 12,500 clients across the globe, including 95 of the Fortune 100 companies. More than 40 million employees have learned about and used our services and we’re still growing!
We Offer You:
- An organizational reputation that is second to none with exciting solutions to sell and enable consistent upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Dedicated resources - from the field to our internal partners, including marketing, Sales Engineers and contract management.
- Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results.
- A secure business and a fun, people oriented culture.
- A competitive base pay package with unlimited earnings potential and cool perks.
- A chance to be part of something bigger – time to engage in your community.
What You Will Do:
- Navigate buying groups across different functions and use your understanding of the complexity of a multi-party / enterprise sale to advance our sales goals.
- Go toe-to-toe with executives with your thoughtful style and measured understanding of business.
- Present a fresh point of view for our clients to consider and challenge them on preconceptions.
- Thrive under pressure and lean into your desire to consistently compete and win.
- Deliver presentations in a compelling manner.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of a successful B2B sales career track.
- Experience selling SaaS based solutions a plus - we will teach you what you don’t already know!
- A competitive edge with a drive for results, drive to make money, and a passion for learning.
- Familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger.
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills; comfort working with ambiguity.
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Office products.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!