It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Imagine a place where each day you are engaging with some of the best engineers in the field committed to innovation as much as they are to fun; the type of place where you can grow your career, tag your name to an amazingly cool product, and still balance your life priorities.
Our engineers are changing how organizations work around the world by developing leading product solutions for corporate compliance and corporate governance. Our environment is fast paced and needs your outstanding knowledge to lead a team of software and quality assurance engineers in delivering products that stay a step in front of our customer’s needs and two steps ahead of our competition.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Coach, mentor and inspire a team of 6-8 Software and QA Engineers to exceed their potential while delivering a new standard for quality software.
- Help define and maintain the Company’s development policies and standards.
- Hold team member’s accountable to defined processes and agreed upon priorities.
- Manage third party vendor, consulting and contract resources.
- Consistently strive to improve team effectiveness.
- Work closely with product owners to prioritize and manage the product development backlog.
- Acting in a Scrum Master role, facilitate the successful execution of software projects.
- Assess project issues and risks and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and business goals.
- Work closely with other departments, including marketing, client services, technology and other teams to coordinate tasks, schedules, dependencies and resources for major product releases.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience managing product development projects. Experience managing SaaS based web application projects that are consumer facing a plus.
- 3+ years of experience directly managing a team of technical resources including software engineers, quality assurance engineers and technical writers.
- 2+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role with thorough understanding of Agile software development practices (Scrum Master Certification a plus).
- Demonstrated understanding of software architectures, software lifecycle methodology and SaaS environments.
- Proven expertise creating and leading initiatives, building relationships with key players and fostering/managing relationships across multiple departments.
- Experience with story estimation, sprint planning and release management.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!