Job Title: Manager, Retention & Administrative Account Managers
Sales, Leadership & Operations
VP Sales Operations
Full Time, Exempt
As manager of Retention and Administrative Account Coordinators for NAVEX Global, you will be leading and developing your teams to provide support to our outstanding sales team by responding to questions and inquiries from our internal staff as well as our clients. The Manager and the teams will work closely with our Legal, Finance, Customer Support, Account Managers, and Account Executive teams to determine the best options for the client, answer questions, and to assure client satisfaction.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Learn and develop an understanding of NAVEX Global products/services
- Ensure team members respond to inquiries/calls from internal and external customers in a timely and appropriate manner
- Develop business relationships with Finance Specialist/Manager, Account Managers, Account Executives, Product Specialists and Legal
- Work closely with the Finance group develop and implement strategies for the renewal process
- Review, negotiate, approve and provide recommendations on renewals and credits
- Ensure your teams are properly reviewing software agreements to renew services and/or educate customers
- Work closely with retention account managers to develop innovative ways to retain escalated clients and provide them with viable renewal options, including but not limited to negotiating pricing and/or contract duration
Leading and Developing People:
- Lead and continue to build diverse and highly functional teams across NAVEX Global.
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues.
- Train new hires and provide refresh training to staff on an on-going basis
- Coach and inspire staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention.
- Model our core values and attributes; invest in the success of your team, and create a meaningful experience for people.
- Create and maintain reports to ensure teams are meeting goals and requirements
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate professionally with clients
- Keen interest in sales and communication
- Experience in subscription-based retention efforts
- Successfully led customer-facing teams in the past
- A proven record of finding creative solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work independently and within a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience
- Experience modeling a high standard of commitment to an organization and intellectual curiosity
- Exercise a high degree of good judgment to ensure the client’s needs are met and their expectations are surpassed
- Actively engage as a positive team member committed to making a difference
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.